About Working for Us
All of our job vacancies are advertised here. Please make sure that you read the job description and person specification when making your application. These documents will be attached to the job advert. Specific queries about the post you are interested in should be directed to the relevant person as stated in the advert.
Cameron Mackintosh Limited are currently seeking a 2nd Assistant to work in Sir Cameron’s office reporting to both Cameron and his Personal Assistant.
This is a demanding and varied role for a bright individual with a genuine interest in musical theatre. A ‘can do’ attitude, flexibility and discretion are all important attributes. In view of the nature of this position and the broad variety of tasks involved, we envisage the role would be suited to a person who has already gained some experience and confidence of working in an office environment. A good understanding of Microsoft is essential.
On offer is an attractive salary with annual review and (after successful completion of a 13 week probation period) 20 days paid holiday per year (rising to 25 after first year of service), membership of company BUPA scheme, free annual eye tests, membership of company pension scheme, international holiday travel insurance and reimbursement of ticket fee to London Musical productions.
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- An ability to deal with prominent figures.
- Self motivated – can work without supervision.
- Initiative – someone who can take the next step to resolve a situation or problem.
- Be punctual.
- An eye for detail.
- An ability to prioritise a heavy workload and remain calm under pressure.
- Enthusiastic helpful attitude.
- Interest in Musical Theatre and film.
- Have experience of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Have basic admin support skills.
- Ability to type to a good speed.
- Willingness to 'muck in' and to work occasional long hours
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note with your salary expectations and current notice period.