About Working for Us
All of our job vacancies are advertised here. Please make sure that you read the job description and person specification when making your application. These documents will be attached to the job advert. Specific queries about the post you are interested in should be directed to the relevant person as stated in the advert.
Cameron Mackintosh Ltd are looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join their busy Marketing department. The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Director/Account Directors and will be responsible for assisting the team across a number of Productions.
On-going assistance with marketing campaigns working in collaboration with the Marketing Team.
Measure the value and success of promotional, on-line and press campaigns and keep a record to enable analysis for future promotions.
Maintaining digital library for current and past campaign
Help to plan and execute posts and campaigns across all social media platform
Help to create engaging and timely content to raise brand awareness and increase on-line engagement.
Copywriting, proof reading and managing the approval process for print materials
Briefing in and reporting on digital media (display advertising, Google Adwords, search marketing, social media advertising) and media schedules for print, outdoor, radio, and TV.
Ensuring all information on production websites is current by regular checks and updates.
Assisting with evening events and post-show receptions.
Dealing with general marketing requests for materials
Assisting the Marketing Director and the rest of the team with administrative tasks to ensure smooth day to day running of the department.
Management of department invoices, credit card, telephone and petty cash expenses.
Knowledge and practical experience of working in a theatre marketing agency is preferred, together with familiarity with West End theatre ticketing.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, attention to detail, combined with energy and enthusiasm
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Good command of written English, excellent telephone manner, ability to juggle and prioritise a number of tasks and willingness to get involved are vital to this position
A confident and resourceful self-starter - and a real team player
No Recruitment Agencies
Application is by CV and cover letter detailing your skills, experience and interest in the role. Please email your application to David Dolman at email@example.com
Applications close: 30 September 2021
Cameron Mackintosh Ltd are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the busy Technical Department based in the heart of London’s West End.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing all technical aspects and backstage staff, of our new and existing productions in London, on Tour in the UK and, in collaboration with our overseas Partners, as required.
Please note due to the nature of the role some weekend, overnight and work away from the Office, both in the UK and overseas, is to be expected.
We are keen to hear from candidates under-represented in the sector and encourage applications from all ethnicities and heritages, genders and gender expressions and neurodiversities to apply.
The Technical Department at Cameron Mackintosh Ltd. is run by the Technical Director and currently comprises 2no. Production Managers and Technical Coordinator, with additional remote administrative support.
Whilst the role is primarily based in our Head Office in London’s West End, the Production Manager may be required to undertake work away from the Office which will involve overnight stays, of varying duration, both in the UK and overseas.
Required Experience and Skills of the Production Manager:
• Previous experience of Budgeting & Scheduling
• Ability to work as part of a team and/or take the lead as required on certain allocated Productions.
• Organisational and logistical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Desirable Experience and Skills of the Production Manager:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience and skill using AutoCAD.
• Experience of Managing H&S, including COVID
Production Manager Job Description:
• To manage the technical aspects and day to day running and staffing of existing London productions. Liaising with the relevant Associate Producer/Production Administrator as necessary.
• To take responsibility, as directed, for special events and performances, associated with our running productions.
• With support from the Technical Director, be responsible for reproductions and new productions in the UK and overseas as required.
• In conjunction with the Technical Coordinator, to oversee all CML technical storage.
• To liaise with the Technical Coordinator in order for health and safety meetings for designatedLondon shows and technical show staff training to be arranged.
• And any other reasonable duties not here specified, required by the technical team.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th October 2021.
Due to the high number of applications we will receive we cannot guarantee a response unless invited to interview. Please be aware, due to the tight time constraints we reserve the right to fulfil the positions before the deadline therefore early application is advised, if you have not received a response by 19th November 2021 please presume your application has been unsuccessful.